99 Degrees

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to 67::F. I'm in HEAVEN!

Reactions: firecracker_77
I just got back from a foray up north and east of the mountains. It was 98F, but a very dry heat and there was a good stiff breeze. I was surprised at how tolerable it was as long as you had a lake to jump into. :)

I just got back from a foray up north and east of the mountains. It was 98F, but a very dry heat and there was a good stiff breeze. I was surprised at how tolerable it was as long as you had a lake to jump into. :)

A lake would definitely make things easier. It suddenly cooled off in the last 7 days. Really quite nice. I'm ok with these temps....70s everyday here. I could handle this for the rest of August, although it won't last. 6 to 7 weeks till the first fire of the season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.