Abendroth Brothers stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonB

Sep 23, 2013
Hey everyone,
Just doing alittle research for my father in law. He has a Abendroth Brothers stove I believe it's called Bertha. We were wondering if anyone has any details about the company and maybe even this specific stove. It also has the number 25 on the top of the stove.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 1,543
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 815
Be sure to scroll down to the price list. :oops:

I found a catalog that has the Bertha in it. It doesn't look exactly the same but similar. Is there any place I could look for a date stamp?
Thanks for the info it already has helped.

Inspect all around the stove inside and outside including underneath with a mirror and look for a casting date.

That is one intricate looking stove...neat.

beautiful stoves. i can't even imagine what a stove like those with all their detail would sell for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.