Adult beverage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I am going to stick with my Baileys Irish Cream in coffee or even to sip it for it is so nice and smooth makes your throat feel good. I also like Amaretto in milk shook in a rock glass...Gosh I need to go out and have a nice dinner when this covet crap has settled down.. I drink Irish Whiskey (your going to cry here) with coca cola. My husband used to say: "Why ruin a good Irish Whiskey with that...we would laugh...

Reactions: MoDoug
Again, not an expert. But of the Irish I like Bushmills.
Bushmill's Black Label was my intro to Irish Whiskey. Try the Slane or Tullamore. Dew. They're less harsh than Jamesons or Bushmills and have more depth.

I personally don't like Jaegermeister. You have to have a fondness for black licorice to drink it....or at least that's what it taste like to me....and I hate black licorice lol.

Totally different than Jaegermeister.
I kind of figured it would be totally different when you said the Absinthe was delicious. Not a fan of Jaeggermeister either..

Jaegermeister is a digestif and should be consumed ice cold. Just like Underberg.
1616447326180.png

I picked up a bottle of Tullamore Dew, and now I'm in a dilemma, trying to decide if I like Irish or Scotch whiskey more. But I guess it doesn't have to be either or, they can both be appreciated at different times.

Reactions: begreen
I picked up a bottle of Tullamore Dew, and now I'm in a dilemma, trying to decide if I like Irish or Scotch whiskey more. But I guess it doesn't have to be either or, they can both be appreciated at different times.
Yes, I like them both.

Should try painting... Van Gogh did pretty well...

Or this one:

I have yet to try it. Sounds good and it seems you didn't go temporarily loco trying the absinthe.
Maybe that's what's wrong with me