Allure 50 odd re-igintion issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jdjuggler

Jan 12, 2024
NY
The stove is in the temperature mode. It seems to get to the desired temperature and at some random point, the fans spin down and the igniter turns on.
I'm guessing that when the stove is at the desired temperature, the stove may reduce the feed of pellets. The re-ignition happens even when the displayed room temperature is the same as the set temperature. The only thing I noticed was that the exhaust temperature was reduced to somewhere between 160-200 degrees when this happens. Unsure why the stove is just not shutting down when it reaches the desired temperature. Also, this happens constantly - at least every hour or two. It used to work just fine. Any ideas?

The stove is in the temperature mode. It seems to get to the desired temperature and at some random point, the fans spin down and the igniter turns on.
I'm guessing that when the stove is at the desired temperature, the stove may reduce the feed of pellets. The re-ignition happens even when the displayed room temperature is the same as the set temperature. The only thing I noticed was that the exhaust temperature was reduced to somewhere between 160-200 degrees when this happens. Unsure why the stove is just not shutting down when it reaches the desired temperature. Also, this happens constantly - at least every hour or two. It used to work just fine. Any ideas?
Bump… as I still have not resolved. Thanks.

I guess no one has ever run into this problem
Are you on a thermostat? I know you said temp mode
has the sensor been moved?