Another big score from the neighbor!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
My door bell rings the other and it's my neighbor from down the road. Some might recall that this is the guy who has lined up over 4 cords of wood from his property and his neighbors for me, help cut up the hickory downed from the storm, hauled a load of trees, etc etc. GREAT FRIEND!

So he proceeds to tell me that the company that owns the petroleum pipeline that goes across the neighbors property has asked to come in and clear the trees and brush so they can do fly over checks. He worked out a deal with them that to bring in all the big equipment they are going to bring down two large ash trees and another nut tree (not sure what kind yet) in his yard. Plus they are taking down several trees over the pipeline itself. Did I want the wood?:eek: They are taking all the limbs, staking the lengths in his woods so we can work on them at our leisure!

Have I ever mentioned what a great friend he is! When the work gets done I'll post pics.

fv

My door bell rings the other and it's my neighbor from down the road. Some might recall that this is the guy who has lined up over 4 cords of wood from his property and his neighbors for me, help cut up the hickory downed from the storm, hauled a load of trees, etc etc. GREAT FRIEND!

So he proceeds to tell me that the company that owns the petroleum pipeline that goes across the neighbors property has asked to come in and clear the trees and brush so they can do fly over checks. He worked out a deal with them that to bring in all the big equipment they are going to bring down two large ash trees and another nut tree (not sure what kind yet) in his yard. Plus they are taking down several trees over the pipeline itself. Did I want the wood?:eek: They are taking all the limbs, staking the lengths in his woods so we can work on them at our leisure!

Have I ever mentioned what a great friend he is! When the work gets done I'll post pics.

fv
Nice score and friend, I am jealous, my friends only bring me Allens coffee brandy.....:)

Nice score and friend, I am jealous, my friends only bring me Allens coffee brandy.....:)

HehHeh . . . as soon as I read the post I knew you were in Maine without even looking at your avatar and location. :) You may need new friends . . . my friends eagerly come down to help me cut up wood as they seem to enjoy the work.

Reactions: milleo
Great score.

("Did I want the wood?:eek: " ) LOL

Pictures of the done work will be great , some during the work are good ones too.

fv, you just keep coming up with all sorts of great stories. Congratulations to you.

It's good to have good friends that look out for you. I'll get pics up when they start cutting.

fv

Status
Not open for further replies.