Any idea what coal stove this is?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacchus451

Mar 1, 2014
Lafayette, NY
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking around the forums for a bit now trying to figure out a better way to heat my new home. Right now we have a Utica oil boiler that I really, really hate and a Newmac WB100 wood furnace that just seems awful at what it is supposed to do. I've seen the modifications that are supposed to make it so that the plenum gets hotter and more of the heat is circulated, and so that you go through less wood, but I'd rather just be done with it. If anyone has any idea what I might be able to get for it if I were to sell it, that would be great to know as well.

Fortunately, we recently were given a stoker coal stove that we're going to try to use to heat the whole house (1800sqft). We haven't picked it up yet, and the owners know nothing about it, so I was wondering if anyone here recognized it.

1980766_10202204824455167_1735295676_n.jpg10002744_10202204824495168_1999661414_n.jpg

I'd like to hook it to the existing duct work after we remove the WB100 for now, even though that flex ductwork needs to be replaced badly as well.

Any information on this thing would be excellent so I can get to doing some research!

Thanks

That is a Keystoker brand name stoker stove. Its either the 90 or105 thousand btu model. Very good stoves and great company. Either one should handle your heating needs. You can read more about them at Keystoker.com. You will love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.