Any IronStrike Free-Standing Stove users?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

RShim

Oct 5, 2022
Madison WI
The Ironstrike Performer 210 has now come across my radar for potential new wood stove purchase, and qualifies for the tax credit. It has a nice size firebox for an overnight burn to keep the chill at bay in my single story 1000 square foot home. What's to love and what's not to love? How is the reliability of Ironstrike - which I understand is a Lennox brand.

As a bonus the dealer who carries this one and has it in stock has only a 3 week lead time for install...whereas the Pacific Energy source I am looking at is going to be tight to get the chimney installed by Christmas.

Lennox sold their woodstove line to IHP. The Ironstrike (Country) S210 Performer is a venerable old stove that's made locally in Auburn, WA. It's a good 2.1 cu ft workhorse that has been updated to meet the EPA 2020 standards, but does not qualify for the tax credit due to the HHV efficiency of 71%.

Last edited: