Any Travis Industries dealers on here? Looking for parts for Avalan Arbor wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotsa ruk. If a Travis dealer sells you something online they will either get spanked by Travis or lose their dealership.

How old is the stove? They have done several revisions, one of them includes the door hinges. Check with a local dealer, you might get them for free. I'm sure you have a local dealer, have you contacted them?

Rotsa ruk. If a Travis dealer sells you something online they will either get spanked by Travis or lose their dealership.
Oh, they're that type of company, huh

How old is the stove? They have done several revisions, one of them includes the door hinges. Check with a local dealer, you might get them for free. I'm sure you have a local dealer, have you contacted them?

The stove was made in 2007. I called a local dealer and they can get the parts, I'm just a fan of supporting members of message boards that help me.

As far as the rope style gaskets go, is it model specific, or can i buy a universal replacement and cut to proper length?

Status
Not open for further replies.