Any way to get a deal on gas fireplace inserts or accessories?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Studly

May 12, 2013
Minnesota
I haven't found any where online or elsewhere that sells discounted gas fireplace inserts or accessories. Are all dealers required to sell at the same MSRP? Is it the same for the add-ons and accessories? Any chance you can get a front for a major brand of insert at a better price online? So far, I haven't found any for the Kozy Heat Chaska model we're considering buying.

Your best bet for good pricing is to visit a hearth shop & see how much they're discounting their floor models.
Often you will get the full factory warranty & you'll get a proven unit.
This is the time of year when they may will replacing the existing floor models with the new models being
released for the next heating season...

Your best bet for good pricing is to visit a hearth shop & see how much they're discounting their floor models.
Often you will get the full factory warranty & you'll get a proven unit.
This is the time of year when they may will replacing the existing floor models with the new models being
released for the next heating season...

Thanks for the reply and the tip.

Reactions: DAKSY
Search your local Craigslist and around your area I often find all kinds of goodies on it. Just know your item and check it good often good people getting rid of things they don’t need anymore sometimes somebody selling crap.