Anyone else fired up their stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Yep fired up the PDV-25 last weekend just to take the chill off and make sure its running correctly before it gets cold.

Been running mine every morning for the last 3 weeks.

When the house gets below 68F, I fire it up!

Reactions: bogieb
Been running mine every morning for the last 3 weeks. When the house gets below 68F, I fire it up!

We've had half a dozen AM fires, and one day ran it all day; but it's been warm enough that I still have not turned on the household boiler, this is the latest in the year ever.

That said, woke up to 72F in the house this morning and my wife wanted a fire! But I declined, it's plenty warm in here.

i have been messing around with mine and wanted to fire it up but keep getting the dreaded e2 code because my auger isn't feeding correctly.... probable just needs a good cleaning ( and the chute too) as i think there are pellets jammed inthere.....i will be good after that...

Just fired my Harman up this morning. 32 degrees out, light snow..

Reactions: Washed-Up
Fired ours up this evening. Like my pellet heat much better than my electric heat! Calling for 28 tonight. Next 3-4 days to be cold, then back to the 60's! yeah!