Anyone found wifi enabled K-thermometer ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dmitry

Minister of Fire
Oct 4, 2014
CT
. Cant find any Wi-Fi enabled stove thermometers to watch the temps remotely. How come we have tons of them for barbecue and nothing for the stove. Is there way to converting those.

Quick search and I found several. Most were multi prob and around the $200 mark

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Quick search and I found several. Most were multi prob and around the $200 mark

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Was looking for something like around $100 max

Haven’t seen one that low, usually see them around 200. I’d buy one in a heartbeat if they were 100.
in this case it is cheaper to install WiFi security camera next to digital thermometer

in this case it is cheaper to install WiFi security camera next to digital thermometer

This is my setup... monitors the stove and also the garage door. Also acts as smoke alarm, and has "event" notifications.

Wyze Camera focused on the Garage Wood Stove. Can read both STT & SPT. Can be accessed from anywhere. Total cost---- $26

Resized_A4DA2235BD4F_1551482513293_6127.jpeg