Anyone have an answer?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, fair enough! So it's safe to say that you don't really know enough about BK's too give a proper review of them either way.
Please tell me when I have ever reveiwed a blaze king stove? Like I said above the only real criticism of them that i have is the looks of the king and princess. I have always said they are great stoves. Just not the perfect stove for every situation like some make them out to be

To me.... It can seem bholler that you jump to point out anything bad about BK stoves. Then after the fact you point out all stoves have different issues and your not against BK's. Just my observations. I love my BK. I also like to read your incites on install issues/questions. I bought my BK based on a lot of reading on here. And every time I fire it up is reminds me why I made the right choice. I am not a "fan boy". I am realistic on my expectations in life.

Please tell me when I have ever reveiwed a blaze king stove? Like I said above the only real criticism of them that i have is the looks of the king and princess. I have always said they are great stoves. Just not the perfect stove for every situation like some make them out to be

I didn't say you had given a review, only that you couldn't give a legitimate review based on your admitted knowledge of BK stoves.

While we're asking, please tell me who claimed they are the perfect stove for every situation? Other than Niko, I'll give you that one.

I didn't say you had given a review, only that you couldn't give a legitimate review based on your admitted knowledge of BK stoves.

While we're asking, please tell me who claimed they are the perfect stove for every situation? Other than Niko, I'll give you that one.
So why did you mention the reveiw thing? Obviously I am not going to reveiw a stove i am not that familiar with.

Well niko is obviously the worst one and for the other fanboys that statement is a bit of an exageration. But highbeam can go overboard at times but he also makes fun of himself for it. And ohlongarm can get pretty bad in that respect also

So why did you mention the reveiw thing? Obviously I am not going to reveiw a stove i am not that familiar with.

Well niko is obviously the worst one and for the other fanboys that statement is a bit of an exageration. But highbeam can go overboard at times but he also makes fun of himself for it. And ohlongarm can get pretty bad in that respect also
There was a time when Highbeam busted my chops for being a "fanboy" don't know what changed?
I'm the original fan boy! And proud of it..
I've had experience with many many stoves, and continue to on a daily basis. No other stove has given me a reason to switch out my BK, not even close!

Ok, so your not going too review a stove your not familiar with but you are VERY opinionated about a stove you are not familiar with. Like it or not, your knowledgeable in your profession and your words carry a lot of weight too many that see them (me included) but I honestly think you have given less than a fair shake to BK stoves blaming fanboys for your disdain all the while.

Review vs opinion. I thought you would bite harder on "review" and your second sentence in your above quote makes me think I was probably right;)

cat flushing.jpg

Reactions: webby3650
Status
Not open for further replies.