Anyone Here I know?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Randy, nice to see that familiar face. As was stated, lots of good folks here just getting in their firewood & such, well except Dex. He just buys his wood so He has time to polish his saws for pics.==c
Welcome to Hearth.com, looking forward to your insight & wit. Pro saws & drain oil are where it's at right?:ZZZ
A C

Reactions: DexterDay
Glad to see you on this site as well. Just subscribed to your youtube channel. Man some of your saws sound and run like they have a snowmobile engine on them. Great stuff, can't wait to learn more about small engines.

Randy,

What do you do with all of the cookies you cut when testing these saws? I have to image they pile up quickly if you are modding 200 saws a year. Do they eventually make it into a wood stove or furnace? Are you a woodburner, or are you in this solely for your love/expertise of chainsaws?

Reactions: MasterMech
Bradley is pissed at me right now looks like.

I called him out on his offer to do "stage one" mods......looked like a 125.00 muffler mod to me.

You would do well to leave that war over there on AroborShyte... I happen to like and respect Brad myself.

Man, this thread was all full of love until the last couple of posts I read. Great to be spending some of my time here again. I'll have more to spend here in the winter.

Yep, Brad is a good guy.

I take many of those AS chainsaw discussions with a grain of salt--sometimes it's the size of a deer block!

Reactions: MasterMech
Randy, your legend precedes you. Glad to have you aboard. Don't be a stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.