Anyone Here I know?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy, you're an effing legend........even on this forum......
Welcome brother! (I'm Stihl Wielder over "there")

Reactions: Nixon
Ring a bell?
scooterstool-web2.jpg

Reactions: ScotO
You need the monkey avatar to make it official.

I knew you in another life under a different name in earlier days over on AS. Things are tamer here and there is no rep to beg for.

I read more than I post on AS but your threads are the few I read "cover to cover". Glad you stopped by to say hi!

I think you'll find things here are "civilized" (most of the time, ;lol) and just a bunch of folks wanting to get their firewood diced up in short order.

I'm not sure if I can put my contact info in my sig or not......I'm pretty easy to find though. A google search with "Mastermind meets" will bring my stuff up.

I come here when I feel the need to speak in more than 5 words.

...or start an oil discussion without fear of someone lighting my shorts on fire. :cool:

Ok I have not been on Arb. site in years. Is this the Randy on Ebay?

You may be getting my business early next year. I've gotta get this house sold and get my divorce finished though. I've got a 365xt that needs some attention. It's a damn good saw, but it's boring. I don't use it cause the 550xp I bought off of Tzed250 does most of what I need and is just more fun.

Reactions: Mastermind
You may be getting my business early next year. I've gotta get this house sold and get my divorce finished though. I've got a 365xt that needs some attention. It's a damn good saw, but it's boring. I don't use it cause the 550xp I bought off of Tzed250 does most of what I need and is just more fun.

That 365xt is really a screaming 372xt, just needs a small change to the ports to make them the same. Tzed250 is a pretty cook guy, I had a lot of conversations with him on AS in years past. The 550xp looks cool, though it has that outboard clutch that keeps me from buying one.

Technically that's a chimp though, which is a primate and not a monkey.

I'm not sure if I can put my contact info in my sig or not......I'm pretty easy to find though. A google search with "Mastermind meets" will bring my stuff up.

I don't think it'll be a problem. The folks we don't abide are the ones who pimp their products/services all the time, and I don't think you'll be doing that. We direct those folks to the webmaster to talk about advertising rates. :cool: A line or link in your sig shouldn't be a big deal. If you have any worries or questions, just start up a convo with Craig Issod (webbie) and get his blessing. Rick

Now there is the monkey moniker we know and love... sans the sidearm.

Mastermind was kind enough to holster it for us. Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.