Anyone try one of these?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I almost bought one of those but on a much larger scale for my 3 point pto tractor, the videos of busting 8ft lengths into quarters looked very tempting, luckily for me a few members here also pointed out that the lack of reverse on the pto would lead to problems with a buried bit and frustration, so between the dealer not getting back to me and that little bit of info from here, I let the sun set on that idea.

Reactions: D8Chumley
It’s the baby to the version to the one that replaces one of the rear tires on your 71’ el Camino. I believe it’s called a stickler. So BOSS!!

I had the big daddy to that idea....a screw splitter for my 3 point hitch. Best splitter I ever used. No cycle time so it split as fast as you could feed it. Highly detrimental to your health if you ever managed to get caught up in the pto. I never wore long sleeve shirts or gloves when I worked with that .