Area Five........................................

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
is finished. We have just under four cord (3.72) in that area, just over two cord are Beech and the rest is Cherry,Sugar Maple and Red Maple. Picture 4287 is whats left on the ground which is a combo of beech,sugar maple and some Cherry.

Happy Thanksgiving

Zap

Attachments

• 100_4286.jpg
    100_4286.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 446
  • 100_4287.jpg
    100_4287.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 431
Looks like a nice day up there ZAP. We got a few inches down here as well. I guess probably 3. Starting to go through the wood a little quicker now. Suppose to be a little warmer and clear the next few days though. Have a good one.

nice. hate to see the white stuff but its that time. I heard whiteface got 14"new. They havent had that much for an opener in a decade.

Let it snow! Not ready for the white stuff I still have the garden going.

What do you have in "area 51".
Looks like MN wanted you to work just a bit harder.
Looks good.

maxed_out, they are calling for it to be in the 50's Sat. & Sun. so we should lose this real fast. Whiteface can keep it.

woodchip, thanks. Still have some nice beech & sugar maple on the ground which I hope to split this weekend, have the spot all picked out for the stacking.

smokinjay, how are the chic's in the coop doing?

bogydave, give us some time, area 6 is just getting cleared for stacking. We just need to drop a dead pine with a suspect cherry. Looking for another four cord in that area. By the time I get to area 51 this guy will be all worn out.

Happy Thanksgiving

The Zaps

Gasifier said:
Looks like a nice day up there ZAP. We got a few inches down here as well. I guess probably 3. Starting to go through the wood a little quicker now. Suppose to be a little warmer and clear the next few days though. Have a good one.

Gasifier, it was a nice day to be outside or in the woods, have a good Thanksgiving.

zap

Zap, they are calling for some really warm stuff here too; in the 50's. We'll send it your way.

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, they are calling for some really warm stuff here too; in the 50's. We'll send it your way.

Send it Sav, sooner or later we will get hit hard with the some bad weather.

Happy Thanksgiving

Zap

I don't care to see any snow around here right now either. Maybe around Christmas time.

I still have carrots in the garden. :)

Ash_403 said:
I don't care to see any snow around here right now either.

I still have carrots in the garden. :)

:p

snow would be nice for deer season and christmas, other than that I do not need it. I am not a skier.

Status
Not open for further replies.