Ashley AHI1 blowers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cuppajava

Nov 28, 2023
Corinth,ms
Currently looking for replacement blowers for this model and running into issues. Stores in my area don't seem to carry anything for older models. It looks like I may need to replace wiring as well.

My question is does anyone know what type of blowers do I need and where I could find them? Website or a business near northeast MS.

Any information is appreciated.

Currently looking for replacement blowers for this model and running into issues. Stores in my area don't seem to carry anything for older models. It looks like I may need to replace wiring as well.

My question is does anyone know what type of blowers do I need and where I could find them? Website or a business near northeast MS.

Grainger

Look at the old blower to find the size. Both in CFM and physical dimensions and style. Then look for something similar. Depending on what they used, you may want to consider some fabrication to get a different style to work.

I bought a new blower for my ashley aw740 insert from ebay seller fireplaceblowersonline This is not necessarily an endorsement, price was $150 + 14 shipping