Atta Way Moderators

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenster said:
rottiman said:
Put a post on about how happy I was with my new maul and it lasted all of about 3 minutes. congratulations to the censorship police, your right on the ball.............

You obviously put it in the wrong forum. The moderator was, rightfully, just doing a little house cleaning. Are you going to continue to pout? Or are you going to man up and apologize for your little hissy fit and get back to the business of discussing stove and wood and chainsaws? (all in the appropriate forum, of course!)

OK Tex, I am truly sorry for putting my toys in the wrong toy box and having to have the moderators come up and clean my room for me. Now mosey on out to the corral and feed your cow pony a carrot..............................................

No treats unless they work for it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.