New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Aubuchon in NH Price Drop

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogieb

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2014
South Central NH
Got an email this morning that Aubuchon's has an "ample supply of wood pellets, ready for the February and March weather". AND, they just dropped their prices.

$229.99/to plus a $30 rewards for future purchase for Curran, Easy Heat, Maine's Choice, Green Supreme and Still River.

$249.99/to plus a $50 rewards for future purchase for Inferno Gold.

Not every store has every brand (I've only seen Still River and Green Supreme at my local Aubuchon's). I haven't tried any of those but the Curran's. I wasn't impressed with them, but then again they are no worse that the ThermaGlo's I got from HD (and maybe even a little better). At basically $200/ton, I might see if they have some of those and get a ton. But, will also wait to see if HD follows suite as I'd much rather have FSU's.

Just went to their website and put in my zip code for availability. Looks like Easy Heat ($229), Inferno Gold ($249), and Still River ($229) are what is available

Got an email this morning that Aubuchon's has an "ample supply of wood pellets, ready for the February and March weather". AND, they just dropped their prices.

$229.99/to plus a $30 rewards for future purchase for Curran, Easy Heat, Maine's Choice, Green Supreme and Still River.

$249.99/to plus a $50 rewards for future purchase for Inferno Gold.

Not every store has every brand (I've only seen Still River and Green Supreme at my local Aubuchon's). I haven't tried any of those but the Curran's. I wasn't impressed with them, but then again they are no worse that the ThermaGlo's I got from HD (and maybe even a little better). At basically $200/ton, I might see if they have some of those and get a ton. But, will also wait to see if HD follows suite as I'd much rather have FSU's.
I am an Okie guy but that price looks tempting. Are any of those good quality?

At best they are middling pellets - but for that price, they might be worth it (around here anyway). Would love to get my hands on some Okie's (for less than $300+/ton and a 2 hour drive).

At best they are middling pellets - but for that price, they might be worth it (around here anyway). Would love to get my hands on some Okie's (for less than $300+/ton and a 2 hour drive).

CL ad listing Okie Golds for $240/ton. Location says Newton, NH.

Reactions: bogieb
Status
Not open for further replies.