Austroflamm Integra problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Are you sure you have the wires on the correct terminals on the air sensor? Its sounds to me like it's working backwards, as if a wire was on the wrong terminal of the sensor.

It's not possible to put the wires wrong on the air sensor itself because it only fits one way. It has 4 cables and they're all mounted together. In the other end I have never disconnected any cable so there I presume it's alright since it fired up earlier.

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Okay, that makes sense. Mine just has two separate wires, and three terminals. It's possible to miswire it so that it works backwards.

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since I posted anything about my progress with my austroflamm integra.

Unfortunately it seems like getting any help from someone more experienced here in Sweden is hard.
I'm about to give up on my austroflamm.

When I try to start up I get instantly the red light blinking.

Thinking about installing a KMP Ariterm Ekerum instead. It will dig a hole in my wallet but I really don't know what to do right now.

Best regards
Mattias

Skickat från min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Mattias, I have not read all 55 pages of this thread, but you might want yemail Joe Narduzzi at pelletstoverepair.com with your model and region version of your stove, and see if he can help.

Again, I haven't read through the hundreds of posts, but based on your original comments, it sounds to me like either a wiring or logic board problem. Do you have the manual?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk