Bad Guy in Aston, PA and surrounding area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushiyummy

May 17, 2014
Media, PA
This guy sale firewood in Aston, Pa and surrounding area, only deliver haft or less of what his croped.jpg 21375_517161681670385_1024781667_n.jpg 251742_400854369967784_1404627841_n.jpg name

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried call many time, he does not answer!, left massages , no return! Test , no luck.Used different phone number to call, he pick up and I tall him what happen to the wood. He sail will make it up.after that no sign of him and the second phone number is rejected too.

just went through the same in Mass. call your Wts.& Measures either local or state even both. took me two days after their calls to the seller to correct a 1/2 cord short on 2 cord.

Reactions: D8Chumley
Unfortunately there are those kind of people in this world. I believe karma will get them, and God willing, I might get to witness it

Reactions: Fred Wright
Doug MacIVER. Thanks for the info. I'll call them on Monday ( They should be closed today)

Status
Not open for further replies.