Best cure for a cold

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or too much.

On a slightly more serious note, I do a rinse & gargle with Listerine mouthwash every night on the way to bed. Can't remember when the last time was I had a cold or flu bug - even seems to help get rid of a slight tickle I feel starting, usually the early sign of trouble coming.

Helps at dentist time too, I think.

EpiCor + Vitamin D + zinc + probiotic.

One side effect: a few days on probiotic, and even the typical guy will start to think his own farts stink.

Read the back story on EpiCor. Very interesting origins.

No kids. I'm out of luck. :confused:

Sorry, guys, but I spend some time drinking moderately every week and am currently propped up on the couch in front of the stove with the flu.

Sorry, guys, but I spend some time drinking moderately every week and am currently propped up on the couch in front of the stove with the flu.

Obviously you need to be more aggressive. Remember - its for medicinal reasons. :p

Obviously you need to be more aggressive. Remember - its for medicinal reasons. :p

I'll be sure to remember that in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.