best wood inserts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle c

Feb 1, 2015
ga
hi i am new here,hope to be here for a while . i had a quadrafire mnt vernon ae for a few year and its dollard me to death, with a ignitor failure and a burnt controll board i now have it for sale cheap. i am currently using a englander insert which does fine but i am looking for a longer burn time . it also would be nice to be able to load ns,ew. ive been looking at the lopi, and the blaze king with its ultra long times.

In your climate a Blaze King Princess insert should give you the longest burn time.

I got a buck 91 last year and couldn't be happier. Good burn times and it's built like a tank. I also think it looks good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.