Big scrounge - too much..... plenty of pics.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe it just down the road ==c

Looks like we have the same Triton dual cab Ute as well. Small world - we will have to let each other know of any decent scrounges near by ;)

Reactions: Hills Hoard
Not a termite in site - so not sure why the tree was dead but we have had a 10 year drought - it might have something to do with it.

. So its not termite infested?

Great idea....you would have seen a fair bit from the wind last week? Trees down everywhere around emerald and kallista. I only picked up a few logs....

Not had too much - but there again i still have to split all the wood i got from next door. i have pretty much run out of room in my normal stacking area so i am looking for a new easy accessible area to bring in more wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.