bioburner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustoff

Feb 28, 2014
SW Wyoming
Yes. $501.95 delivered for a Midwest Motion Products MMP D24-370B-12V-C 5.4A 3090RPM brushless motor with some blades (I didn't need) and a mounting plate (I didn't need).

Webbie has been filled in to the posting error. Reply was something on the order that it was happy hour :)

Reactions: SwineFlue
You're right. I just didn't know how to respond to him directly. The point of what I've reported is that if you purchase the same pellet stove you might need to be prepared for a similar experience.
Have gotten info from two members on the cost of parts for this unique looking stove. Around $600 for board replacement and $500 for the fan assembly puts it stove in the "What the h#!! are they smoking ?" Maybe we wont be seeing the stove lineup but in the CL for sale postings soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.