Birds Aren't Real

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
Reactions: SpaceBus and johneh
Now isn't that tweet

This is amazing. I have mad respect for that guy.

He's cuckoo, makes him not real too.

He's definitely not cuckoo. Literally nobody calls Memphis "The Paris of the West". He's making a point.

"theory is that beginning in 1959, the United States government started killing off all birds in the country while simultaneously replacing them with identical, undercover surveillance drones — what we now call “birds.” Believers say that footage is used to monitor all Americans every day."

"He said the government-controlled bird drones use power lines as “charging units” to power up, and birds that are eaten — like chicken and turkey — are actually synthetic meat alternatives."

Certifiable. Have him gut a chicken or turkey for a reality check and tell my cat that it's eating hardware.

"theory is that beginning in 1959, the United States government started killing off all birds in the country while simultaneously replacing them with identical, undercover surveillance drones — what we now call “birds.” Believers say that footage is used to monitor all Americans every day."

"He said the government-controlled bird drones use power lines as “charging units” to power up, and birds that are eaten — like chicken and turkey — are actually synthetic meat alternatives."

Certifiable. Have him gut a chicken or turkey for a reality check and tell my cat that it's eating hardware.

The presenter even said they both agreed it was satire before starting the show segment. The guy isn't crazy, he's making a point. Politicians and "journalists" can say literally anything they want on the news and twitter and people believe them. The "Church of the Spaghetti Monster" was started as a joke and now this "faith" is central to many people's beliefs systems. People believe flat earth propaganda and it's one of the most obviously fake things around. "Peter McIndoe" just tried to think of the only thing less plausible than a flat earth. Do you really think this guy regularly travels to the Himalayan Mountains? Also, he said 1959 in text, but on the video he states 1976 - 2001 for the actual "genocide".

Fine, I didn't watch the newscast, but Google it and one can see it's a thinly disguised marketing scheme by an ambitious 20 yr old. Follow the breadcrumbs to the site which is a shop full of merchandise. He's not nuts, he's a junior marketing genius.

Reactions: SpaceBus
Fine, I didn't watch the newscast, but Google it and one can see it's a thinly disguised marketing scheme by an ambitious 20 yr old. Follow the breadcrumbs to the site which is a shop full of merchandise. He's not nuts, he's a junior marketing genius.

He got a lot of exposure from very little money.

Well, billboards on high traffic roads run 200/week here. On interstate type roads you're looking at 200/day. State routes and county roads in somewhat rural areas are around 8/day