Blah

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
I'm getting to old for this shat. All day cutting, splitting & stacking, all night horizontal popping Percocet & Skelaxan's.
I need a few Russian wives.

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 682
Send em on by my place when they're done with that splitting.

Hogwildz said:
I'm getting to old for this shat. All day cutting, splitting & stacking, all night horizontal popping Percocet & Skelaxan's.
I need a few Russian wives.

Oh god... gimme a break...... okokokokoo okokokok take a year off drink some beer and you will be missing those "good ole days" of cutting splitting and chopping.....
i look in my yard everyday day and say no more... then i get bored or pissed grab abeer and back tomit again
way out where you live.... you "KNOW" you feel good when its done ..
now go out there and get to it!!

Yeah I guess your right. But I want some hot ones. Not the big babushka, linebacker bearing hipped, bruisers.
Ah screw it. The minute the reach America, they become Americanized by the women here, and that ruins everything to hell.
Hmm, maybe if I never let them off the property. That might work.

Hmm, I am sensing a business venture.
Hogz Russian Hearth Hunnies Unlimited.
This weeks special, buy one, get one free of equal or lesser value.
;)

I'll personally test each and every one to make sure they meet exacting standards & performance.

I used to think that I was tough until I saw on the discovery channel how the sherpa women WALK way up in the mountains and carry back huge stacks of wood on their backs all the time.

Hogwildz said:
I'll personally test each and every one to make sure they meet exacting standards & performance.

I am assuming that you will also have the option to buy new or used.

FLINT said:
I used to think that I was tough until I saw on the discovery channel how the sherpa women WALK way up in the mountains and carry back huge stacks of wood on their backs all the time.
Great i will take 2 please!

I'm not quite 40 and wow do I feel it more and more when I go work on the wood pile all day. Now I stretch out, start slow, take extra breaks- or pay for it big time a couple days later. I could be more active in general, though.

I have been cutting and loading and unloading big hemlock the past few days. WOW I am sore!! Another truck load to go, when ever I get to it.
I don't wanna even think about splitting and stacking!

Hogwildz said:
Not the big babushka, linebacker bearing hipped, bruisers.

Actually them are the type you want if you need help splitting the wood. ;-)

Some people pay a lot of money to go to a club to use machines that give them the same workout that we get for free, and all of their energy is completely wasted. They should at least hook them up to generators to make some electricial power.

free75degrees said:
They should at least hook them up to generators to make some electricial power.
In my younger years I worked in a bicycle repair shop and someone brought in their big exercise bike for repair. It had a big electric motor on it that turned the pedals for you and moved the handlebar back and forth. I couldn't understand how that could be considered exercise.

Do PA residents get a disconnect? :) If so I will take the deal of buy one get one free. Hurry up and send them before my wife gets on here an see's this.... :red:

Triple A said:
Do PA residents get a disconnect? :) If so I will take the deal of buy one get one free. Hurry up and send them before my wife gets on here an see's this.... :red:

Just tell her if she don't want them around, she'll have to do the cutting splitting & stacking also.
With a quota of say 3 cord a day, I think she may reconsider ;)

Triple A said:

Sure, and I'll throw in a few nuke rods to keep em powered up. ;)

You guys got the wrong idea. You still chop the wood, but the cute russian wives are there to rub down your big sore muscles when you come in from the cold.

Hogwildz said:
Hmm, I am sensing a business venture.
Hogz Russian Hearth Hunnies Unlimited.
This weeks special, buy one, get one free of equal or lesser value.
;)

oh my, you are a total pig, as your self-chosen name openly declares. that said,, after trying to be a decent fellow and having had more than a couple of so-called co-equal relationships with fussy american women (with said so-called relationships seeming disturbingly reminiscent of Charlie Brown trying to kick the football that Lucy always moved at the last minute) you may very definitely be on to something!

Status
Not open for further replies.