Blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYG

Dec 12, 2015
California
I bought a new king pellet stove 5502M the blower is loud, is there any aftermarket ones I can buy and replace this loud one with or does anyone have any ideas? Or phone numbers I can call to order one that is more quite

I bought a new king pellet stove 5502M the blower is loud, is there any aftermarket ones I can buy and replace this loud one with or does anyone have any ideas? Or phone numbers I can call to order one that is more quite

When you say new do you mean new from a store or new to you used stove? I am going to assume that by blower you mean the convection fan and not the combustion fan. If store new, you may be out of luck on loudness of the blower. You could also try to find a place with a running stove of the same type and compare to see if yours may be defective. If this is a used stove then I would, first, pull it out and clean it. Second, if it has an oil port then use the proper lubricant. Third, if that does not solve your problem you can get them off of eBay for about $190. Having a back up combustion and convection blower is always a good thing to have on hand. We all know that they will die when the stove is most needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.