Boiler Shows

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McKraut

Feeling the Heat
Sep 1, 2011
South Central PA
Does anybody know where I can find a list of shows/fairs where the major companies will be demonstrating their products? I would like to go see these products in person.

It's hard to find any listings like that in one place - but one suggestion would be the HeatNE show in NY State in March. I think they let civilians into the trade show on the last day - at least they did last year! You should find at least a few good brands there.
http://www.heatne.com/

Other than that, look for the wood products shows....like those Eric Johnsons magazines do.....
http://www.nefpexpo.net/

Thank you for the information. This what I am looking for, but it is far away. I was also hoping that maybe anyone representing the various maunfacturers might have some info.

Does anybody know where I can find a list of shows/fairs where the major companies will be demonstrating their products? I would like to go see these products in person.[/quote]

You could ask the dealers for the location of units that they have sold and maybe they would arrange a visit with these owners to see their units in operation.
Your post may even get you some invitations to see some different units in operation.

Allan

Thanks Allan. I was trying to take the easy way out by making a general request. I didn't want to have to contact each manufacturer, but I just may have to do it.

"flyingcow" HS Tarm Solo Innova 30 w/820 gal. unpressurized square tank.[/quote]

You must be very happy with this boiler! A friend recently installed a Innova 50 with roughly the same size of tank. I was very impressed with the quality of the boiler's construction, how quiet it is and more importantly, no smoke in the room while loading!

Allan

McKraut said:
Does anybody know where I can find a list of shows/fairs where the major companies will be demonstrating their products? I would like to go see these products in person.
I know that AHS had their Wood Gun at a show in Harrisburg, it might have been part of the AG Progerss Days there at the Farm center. I'm not sure who else was represented there but it's likley that there were others. If your curious about them they are only down 81 a little, in Chambersburg, Wayne ave. exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.