Bought Me another saw!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the heck. where are these saws near me?

You stole that saw and grinder !!!!

I prefer to think of it as a really good deal Lee.==c He said someone else had offered him the $ 175.00, but picked the saw apart. I would have given him his $ 200.00 asking price w/o question. Hell I took my compression tester with me, & pulled covers etc. right on the spot. He said " obviously you know what you want", I said yup & I'll pay for it. Done deal. A C

EDIT: BTW the piston looks like new on the exhaust side. The thing fired & ran on the 3rd pull, so I didn't bother pulling the carb.

I prefer to think of it as a really good deal Lee.==c He said someone else had offered him the $ 175.00, but picked the saw apart. I would have given him his $ 200.00 asking price w/o question. Hell I took my compression tester with me, & pulled covers etc. right on the spot. He said " obviously you know what you want", I said yup & I'll pay for it. Done deal. A C

EDIT: BTW the piston looks like new on the exhaust side. The thing fired & ran on the 3rd pull, so I didn't bother pulling the carb.

Wow.... Wanna trade? My Clean 036 for yer Dirty 036 PRO?

LOL :) :) It was worth a shot ;)

Congrats again A C. Thats a damn fine looking saw.

Wow.... Wanna trade? My Clean 036 for yer Dirty 036 PRO?

LOL :) :) It was worth a shot ;)

Congrats again A C. Thats a damn fine looking saw.

Hey Dexter, I think I offered to buy that 036 from you once didn't I ? ==c

Awesome score!! Wish I could find deals like this.

Hey Dexter, I think I offered to buy that 036 from you once didn't I ? ==c

Possibly...... There was an 036 on my local CL yesterday. It was an 036 for $100!! It lasted about 20 minutes... I gotta get faster.

My phone sends me updates and alerts on anything with the keywords / chainsaw, stihl, husqvarna / but it only refreshs every 15-20 minutes, unless I manually do it :( Missed out on another one!!!

Thats a mighty Big Bar that was on that saw! I run an 18" on mine, and its like a Light Sabre;)

Reactions: Thistle
Buy another one Jeff, slap a BB kit on it & you'll have a nice 3 saw plan with interchangeable parts. ;lol

That might be perfect. I've been wanting to try the 84cc kit. This one is over an hour away from me, though it wouldn't seem so bad if I left from work. Hmmmm, maybe $175?

Status
Not open for further replies.