break in fires over, now on to bigger ones

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood burning cop

Nov 10, 2012
northern indiana
Finally have the us stove 2500 all installed and up and running. did the first three small test fires. On the last one got the stove top temp up to 550 and the sides up to about 250. everything appears to be going good. had some nice secondaries going for a while. cant wait till i can load it up and watch it burn for hours. even the small break in fires put off a lot of heat. i will post pitures of the old fireplace that i ripped out and the new set up when i get the time. Spent a lot of time reading posts on this site and there is a lot of good information on here and everyone is so willing to help.

Reactions: raybonz
Status
Not open for further replies.