Can anyone help with locating parts or model # for this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fusilier67

Oct 10, 2015
Joelton, TN
Hello and thank you in advance for your help. I purchased a home with a wood stove, "The Ashley". The chimney was capped over and I am fixing that, but I also found that the blower is not working and one of the wooden handles is missing. I cannot find a model #, nor can I find any info online to help me replace the blower. Pics below.

Attachments

• 20151010_115036.jpg
    20151010_115036.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20151010_115024.jpg
    20151010_115024.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20151010_115137.jpg
    20151010_115137.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 9
The blower should not be difficult to repair. You can test each fan with power to isolate each one, it's doubtful they are all bad. If they all work, test the switch. Looks like a variable speed control. It may have a thermo switch as well that turns it on only when hot. Need a better picture of the entire assembly. It should look like this if equipped; Possibly the first component the wires go to in the case.

images
Both speed control and fan temp switches are available at Woodman's. They have replacement spring handles, not the original wood for round rod. If the lever is missing, you would have to make your own - looks like 1/2 inch bent rod. Springs are available in nickel or brass plate. woodmanspartsplus.com

Status
Not open for further replies.