can i hearth mount this stove, Vogelzang "The Mountaineer" Wood-Burning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morningwood

Oct 23, 2008
OH IO
hello, im trying to either put an insert or hearth mount wood stove to existing fireplace in my 1700 sq ft farm house in ohio,

i cant really afford to wait on prices on stoves to drop near the end of the season. so im thmking hearth mount wood stove, which is more affordable

this will be my primary heat sourse, with baseboard heat as a back up.

are the hearth mounts more efficent ?

should i step up alittle more to get a better stove, or is the Vogelzang "The Mountaineer" Wood-Burning a good choice ?

thanks for any help

morningwood said:
hello, im trying to either put an insert or hearth mount wood stove to existing fireplace in my 1700 sq ft farm house in ohio,

i cant really afford to wait on prices on stoves to drop near the end of the season. so im thmking hearth mount wood stove, which is more affordable

this will be my primary heat sourse, with baseboard heat as a back up.

are the hearth mounts more efficent ?

should i step up alittle more to get a better stove, or is the Vogelzang "The Mountaineer" Wood-Burning a good choice ?

thanks for any help

Ummm....do a search here on Vogelzang before you jump in that direction. It will be worth your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.