Cherry out and Up!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
I grabbed the last load of Cherry tonight and stacked it, I should finish stacking on Wednesday after I split (Horizontal)the Cherry in the picture from this winter.

In the one picture of the trail I thought it was in good shape with all the rain we received.

GIBIR

Attachments

• 100_3000.jpg
    100_3000.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 100_3004.jpg
    100_3004.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 100_3005.jpg
    100_3005.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_3003.jpg
    100_3003.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 211
" I split (Horizontal)" Shame on you! Small wood or what?

Looks great , I am glad someone is able to get out there and get some wood done . The weather way up here is wet , wet and more rain

looks good ! looks like a lot of those rounds are only gonna be split once? Gettin it done!

smokin, some of the Cherry rounds won't be that bad.

mesuno, that is about the only nice thing about having mostly sand is the drainage.

shouldntbesocomplicated, real wet here also and just need the wood that is cut out of the woods before the SKEETERS are bigger than me!

GIBIR

Need a 660 milling thread!

smokinjay said:

When my mill and ez rails come in you'll see the thread with questions, not sure what is taking so long on the order.

Zap

zapny said:
smokin, some of the Cherry rounds won't be that bad.

mesuno, that is about the only nice thing about having mostly sand is the drainage.

shouldntbesocomplicated, real wet here also and just need the wood that is cut out of the woods before the SKEETERS are bigger than me!

GIBIR
we have two seasons here black fly and winter ,yes we got skeeters ,all kinds of biting flys and those nasty yellow jackets ,had hoped to have this years all stacked and done so
I could stain 1/2 the house but with snow not leaving and now rain and health issues more on this at a later date. I am doomed ,LMAO it never ends

zapny said:
smokinjay said:

When my mill and ez rails come in you'll see the thread with questions, not sure what is taking so long on the order.

Zap

I think setting up my 880 took over 6 weeks....One mill was not right, and then blued the clutch (dealership wrong set up 2nd saw) in under 5 sec's on the 880. Nightmare kinda stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.