Chimney brush

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cody901

Oct 19, 2016
Maryland
Looking for the best flexible 4” chimney brush. I have a insert so my plan is to pull it out and feed it up my 30 foot 4” flex pipe. If it will attach to a drill that would be cool too.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look for dryer vent cleaning kits. Google big box stores. I use a 4 inch and use my cordless drill.

Just go slow u don’t have to spin the drill to fast. I also use my leaf blower on top of flue. And all is sucked away nice and clean. Takes me about 45 min. Spend more time pulling stove out and getting ladder then cleaning it. It’s easy

The same people that make the Sooteater chimney cleaning system also make a Linteater dryer vent cleaning system, it works pretty well but is not quite as user friendly as the Sooteater.