Chimney Liner Depot out of business?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

John B

Sep 26, 2012
Can anyone confirm if they are out of business? Bought my liner from the earlier this year but it seems like their web presence is gone altogether. Was looking for a 6" liner and figured Id try them before going to another company since I had a good experience, but I guess not. Their website has said down for maintenance for a while now and they dont even come up in google search anymore.

Do you have a phone number for them?

Actually just found a number and called them. They are no longer selling to consumers but are still making liners.

Actually just found a number and called them. They are no longer selling to consumers but are still making liners.
Did they actually make liners or just distribute them?