Chimney tee cap removal issue (Piazzetta Monia)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kawiman

Jan 22, 2022
Canada
I inherited a Piazzetta Monia from previous owner. Absolutely love this stove - it's the centerpiece of our living room area.

I am trying to figure out how to clean the chimney. Instruction says I need to remove the tee cap and clean the pipes inside (pictured). Problem is my tee cup is sitting right against the floor mat (pictured) so no way to me to remove it. Any advice on cleaning this? Sorry, new to pellet stoves.

Instructions:
instr.png

My stove chimney (inside)
actual.png

side.png

I inherited a Piazzetta Monia from previous owner. Absolutely love this stove - it's the centerpiece of our living room area.

I am trying to figure out how to clean the chimney. Instruction says I need to remove the tee cap and clean the pipes inside (pictured). Problem is my tee cup is sitting right against the floor mat (pictured) so no way to me to remove it. Any advice on cleaning this? Sorry, new to pellet stoves.

Instructions:
View attachment 290527

My stove chimney (inside)
View attachment 290528

View attachment 290529
Just put a 45-degree elbow between your T and the pipe going up! you will have access to your chimney and also it will be centered!

here is a file that might help you note that leaf blower will not clean the smoke chamber as good, you could get safety smoke error code

Attachments

• Entretien en photo ang.pdf
    491.1 KB · Views: 179