Christmas list

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These aren't for you, Hoss...the ad clearly states, "...anyone with a sense of humor." :zip:

Yah Hoss. Maybe I'm just not blonde enough for ya. Watch your mail for a box of anthrax. ;-P

Daddy, I'm tired. Where's my amoeba?

It's next to your stuffed toxic mold, sweet dreams my dear.

Fun stuff though.

fishingpol said:
Daddy, I'm tired. Where's my amoeba?

It's next to your stuffed toxic mold, sweet dreams my dear.

Fun stuff though.

Funny Thread...my 4 year old goes to bed with his "beeba" (Blanket), "bunny" and "Snakey"..it makes for a long evenign when its bedtime and we can't find the dawn animals in the house. :)

Just get him a couple of E. coli, Dave. :lol: Rick

I'd completely forgotten about getting presents.

There's a manufacturer of Antarctic-quality outdoor gear holding a close-out sale, and I was thinking about outfitting my kids this year with parkas and boots. Upon reflection, I suspect that this would be as appreciated as socks at a 2-year-old's birthday party. (I gave these to my son then, and he looked at them briefly, tossed the package over his shoulder, and went on to the next present. Ingrate.)

Hmm. Must think.

ETA: may I have a beach in New Zealand?

extra 28" .050 gauge Full Chisel chain
pouch/holder for wedges & scrench
few more pair of corded earplugs
3M NIOSH dust masks w/ exhale valve
heavy winter weight wool blend socks
rain hood or whatever its called for back of hardhat
another blaze orange pullover hoodie
a good but not expensive Mandoline
nice chunk of Hungarian Pick Salami
Garlic stuffed Olives
a couple Toblerone or Lindt chocolate bars
small chunk 3yr aged Parmigiano Reggiano

I got socks the last 3-4 years and I was happier than a pig rolling in chit. Seems like either the dryer eats them or I wear threw them... go through a big pack in a year or so.

As my wife will tell you, every year I buy the stuff that would be the Christmas present around the end of November or the first week of December. Did it again this year. Gotta honor tradition, ya know.

The saw came last week and the generator arrives tomorrow. :red:

I like the microbes Kat....neat stuff, I have never seen them. Maybe you'll git a splitter too Kat since you have been such a good girl...

As for me, nothin on my list, I am suggesting a donation to my favorite charity.........that would make me very happy... :)

Having my new stove up and running, heating the house nicely, and not causing my son's allergies to go into hyperdrive.

Along Gamma's line, if anyone wants to sponser a kid this year, I can match you with one of mine that may need a coat, shoes, maybe even a litte fun present.

A chimney. Just... a chimney. Lined, please.

I like the giant microbes.

I'd like...
A pickeroon with a 60" handle so I can unload my truck from the ground.
A Fiskars X27
Enough money to restore the old Ford
A Woodstock Progress Hybrid
A 10 or so acre woodlot of Red Oak to myself
A new helmet/ear muff/face shield combo
There may be more, but it doesn't matter. I'm not getting anything from you guys.

Flatbedford said:
I like the giant microbes.

I'd like...
A pickeroon with a 60" handle so I can unload my truck from the ground.
A Fiskars X27
Enough money to restore the old Ford
A Woodstock Progress Hybrid
A 10 or so acre woodlot of Red Oak to myself
A new helmet/ear muff/face shield combo
There may be more, but it doesn't matter. I'm not getting anything from you guys.

Hay now .. you'll get atleast an "I wish I could" :)

I wanna splitter.

And a do over.

My wife has the e.coli. She was a lab tech before we had kids and now she homeschools the girls. Some of them are kinda cute!

f v

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:

That's all? I was thinking somewhere around 30!

No list. Nobody can give me what I want for Christmas. As Kristoferson wrote in "Me and Bobby McGee"...I'd trade all of my tomorrows for one single yesterday. Christmas will simply never ever be the same as it was. :shut:

fossil said:
No list. Nobody can give me what I want for Christmas. As Kristoferson wrote in "Me and Bobby McGee"...I'd trade all of my tomorrows for one single yesterday. Christmas will simply never ever be the same as it was. :shut:

No it won't. But you can build new Christmas memories (which I hope include that lovely little donut baker) this year. And go on from there.

It's not how hard you can hit, it's how hard you can get hit, and get back up swinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.