Classic bay - help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jenwith1n

Jan 4, 2021
PA
I have a Quadrafire classic bay pellet stove. It started struggling when the stove met temperature and would periodically require a reset due to shutting down. Almost like a brain fart. Today I cleaned the stove and when I restarted it, it was not dropping pellets. The call light is staying on despite the thermostat being down all the way. The thermostat doesn't seem to work at all and was no issue prior. The call light remains on even when the thermostat wire is removed from the back of the unit. The exhaust fan is running, but nothing else happens. Also if you hit restart nothing happens and the call light remains on. Any advice?

Hello!:)
I'm betting that you'll get more responses from "The Pellet Mill" if you move your question
over there. This thread is mainly regular wood stoves that burn split logs.
Good luck!