Cool stacks of firewood....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fire_man

Minister of Fire
Feb 6, 2009
North Eastern MA
Some of these pictures might have been posted before, but they are still fun to see.
Mail Attachment-1.jpegMail Attachment-2.jpegMail Attachment-3.jpegMail Attachment-4.jpegMail Attachment-5.jpegMail Attachment-6.jpegMail Attachment-7.jpegMail Attachment-12.jpegMail Attachment-13.jpegMail Attachment-14.jpeg

Now that, gentlemen, is talent!!! Very creative and talented to be able to do that stuff!!

Whats the purpose of those tall ones? Must be a pain to get splits for the stove

Would be interesting if the tall one got hit by lightning. Talk about top down start ups

Oops!! I showed my wife this now I'm commmitted to putting a window with curtains and a flower box in one of my stacks this spring and construction will soon begin on the new wood stack book and knic-knack shelf in the basement!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.