Country flame question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently acquired a country flame wood burning fireplace insert. Was curious if anyone has an idea of timeframe for this model? Was this stove worth me almost blowing out my back? Has a blower motor and the plate in the back says its a b-1 or an s-1. And was mentioning code from the 80s. Any feedback greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 20160330_171351.jpg
    20160330_171351.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 1,086
Country flame made good stoves though depending on when the insert was made a direct connect setup can be difficult. I know someone who has one that is a great stove. He uses his all winter and with his catalytic element he has no problem heating his 1800 sq ft home. Do you have any pics of the firebox and outlet?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.