CPM Airwash Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMinNH

Sep 16, 2012
Southern NH
I have a dumb question. Which way does the deflector go. I know the the two tabs go in the holes, but I'm not sure which way the curve in the deflector is supposed to go. I've had it both ways, but don't know which is right. Thank you.

The upper part goes straight up & parallel to the glass.
Ok. That's what I thought. When I put it in that way, it isn't quite parallel because it tips towards the glass and rests on the front walls of the firebox. Is that normal or should it stand up straight once the tabs are in the holes? Thank you again for your help.

When I put it in that way, it isn't quite parallel because it tips towards the glass and rests on the front walls of the firebox.......
That's correct....it's close to parallel.

Status
Not open for further replies.