Craiglist Ad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I love the rain but give me a break already. Thats all it allowed me to do before it started pouring then stopped soon after i packed up smh
20190325_172835.jpg
20190325_175653.jpg

Reactions: ispinwool
just curious how you plan to split that locust? I have seen many a splitter give up on that stuff, even the hand held type that you swing ha ha..
The northstar split it without issues, not the nicest splits but they got split

Reactions: ispinwool
Lucky SOB
Why couldn't some thing happen around
here like that

I think imma just toss this wood on the ground and throw a tarp over it since its good to burn this season

I wouldn't drive more than a half hour for that due to the volume is a little small but it is free I guess. But would be a nice score otherwise. Would need to season for at least two years.

I wouldn't drive more than a half hour for that due to the volume is a little small but it is free I guess. But would be a nice score otherwise. Would need to season for at least two years.
Lol its a 45 min drive for me

I think imma just toss this wood on the ground and throw a tarp over it since its good to burn this season
Did you test it with a meter? Now, if the chips are brown instead of yellow, it's dry for sure, but you'll probably see yellow. I wouldn't leave it on the ground covered unless it's already very dry.
And this is the reason i cant get nothing done around the house. See if its still up for grabs by the weekend then ill go snag it up if it is. Still havent unloaded my last free load yet.
Man, you are scoring left and right. Sometimes it's hard to keep the trailer empty. >> Craigslist here isn't even close to being that good! _g