Crap. Been putting off getting ready.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwyoung2007

Jan 2, 2011
Urbanette, AR
I been putting off getting everything uncovered and recleaned, I probably gonna have to burn it on wed. night.

I graduated from the University of Texas. We always said those Hogs were a little slow. :lol: A friend always put a sign in the window of his restaurant every year. Be kind to Arkansas. Take a pig to lunch.

Clean that thing up. Cold is coming.

I do miss the old SWC. When i drove truck my hog tattoo burned every time i went through Austin. Back to the topic at hand, I got her cleaned up and burning as we speak. Its in the 30's tonight and calling for mid 20's tomorrow night.

'20's in Arkansas?, you in Alsaka?, Heck your below the mason dixon line, no need for any heat down there.

I only live about 5 miles below it. We got to -16 last winter first time i can remember it being that cold. I was burning sommersets and had the window cracked that day. Those are too hot for my house. I am really fond of the H.E.A.T LLC pellets. I think the company name is High Energy Alternative Technology. out of Mt Vernon MO

jwyoung2007 said:
I been putting off getting everything uncovered and recleaned, I probably gonna have to burn it on wed. night.

Same here. I had done a complete cleaning about 2 weeks before I stopped burning this spring, so wasn't too bad. Not really burning yet, maybe 1/2 bag burned from a left over/open bag. Once that is gone, it's time to tear it down and go HOG WILD on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.