Cumberland control panel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

CirclePApps

Mar 21, 2020
Michigan
I have a Cumberland pellet stove about 10 years old. Last year the fan increase/decrease button on the controller became non responsive. The light no longer comes on when pressed and fan stays at one level. Sounds like the controller to me but could it be anything else and where would I look? Thanks for any ideas.

Last edited:
I had a 3650 and that thing was a heat monster. I didn't have any problems with it, fortunately. I just didn't like the daily attention it required.
Seems like there were only a couple of other users on here with them.
There used to be manuals floating around online. There's a few guys on here that are very proficient in electronics and might speak up.
It looks like they still have a website, not sure if it's active.