Cut up my small stuff and made some new racks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weatherguy

Minister of Fire
Feb 20, 2009
Central Mass
I had a pile of small rounds that were all too long so I made one of those box thingies and it made quick work of the rounds

IMG_4930.jpg

Now I have a lot of little nubs

IMG_4932.jpg

stacked and getting ready for next year

IMG_4931.jpg

I can fit 7 cords in the new racks plus 3 cords in the existing racks, now I have a flat spot to build my shed and that will hold 4 cords, so total 14 cords,that way Ill always have two year seasoned wood or even three year if its oak. Couple more weekends and I should be finished.

Good work weatherguy. Now you have a bunch of cookies to burn yet this spring or next fall when you don't want a big fire.

Looks good weatherguy, I still use that box to cut down a few long ones to size.

zap

Weatherguy,
Got a ton of cookies and odds, so I built a Cookie Box.
Tim

Attachments

• DSCF2910.JPG
    DSCF2910.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 117
I can fit 7 cords in the new racks plus 3 cords in the existing racks, now I have a flat spot to build my shed and that will hold 4 cords, so total 14 cords,that way Ill always have two year seasoned wood or even three year if its oak. Couple more weekends and I should be finished.
looks like Pallet Pete was at your house by the look of those racks.....nice work, weatherguy!

Status
Not open for further replies.