Does anyone else have a Miniature Wood Stack Terrier?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2013
Goldstake, WA
He's up to two mice, one small gopher and one gartner snake kill so far this season.

BFQ3ZAV.jpg

Our's is 10 this month. He's has a new lust for life since moving here. He went from a small backyard to wilderness after we moved. He runs around here basically all day off-leash and never strays more than 100 yards away. Our other one is 10 too, but she'd rather sleep 20 hours a day than be outside lol

Don't have a dog but I call my little girl cat The Woodpile Panther. She goes out first thing in the morning and make the rounds of the stacks and the pole barn and comes marching back with a mouse in her mouth more times than not. And I often find half of a small snake laying around the stacks.

God Bless her, I'm sure she has been a "GREAT" compainion and family dog:cool:
She has her "moments", but all in all, she's been a fantastic dog. We've almost lost her several times, she's like a cat....she's working on her 10th or 11th life right now...

Reactions: WeldrDave
My old dummy"KNOCK WOOD" has been healthy "BUT" two years ago we almost lost him to bee stings, low and behold he somehow found a ground bee/hornets nest and was trying to eat the dam things as they came out of the hole. We had no idea they were there!!!. he collapsed in the yard, "still breathing" when I got to him, I was stung and figured it out. Vet said he was stung about 100 times in his mouth, tongue and head_g What an idiot, you would have thought the fool would have hauled a$$ after the first sting!

Reactions: privatejoker75
Status
Not open for further replies.