Dolmar 6100 Is on the Way

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Thought I would do one more comparison in red oak. Before I went out I used the Granberg File n Joint on my 510 chain for the first time. I wasn't sure how it went - but wow, that worked really well!

OK - the 6100 is doing a fine job! Here's a couple new pics. Pic 1 is of a small oak I dropped, little bit of a lean. The maple in the picture is coming down soon!

Pic 2 is an oak that I just cut down using the 24" bar and the 6100 pulls very nice. The weather has been perfect for spending time in the woods!

Pic 3 has both of the trees in them and a double rainbow at the farm from this summer. Enjoy and Happy New Year everyone!

IMG_0611.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG

Reactions: Blazing and Hasufel
Rock it back and forth in the cut and get it done in half the time.

d0ac5d8e32c2ed9a667a29bc4b2eecd9.jpg

Here is a sugar maple. This one was a workout compared to the red oak. But overall it went well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jerhurt
Great saw chips pics ...;lol