Door handle attachment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Statman

Apr 23, 2017
Woodbury, pa
The roll pin broke in the door handle assembly of my Hearthstone heritage model 8091 pellet stove. After replacing the roll pin, I'm having trouble re-attaching the door handle assembly. I have tried to assemble it but when I finished, the door did not close completely and the handle is loose. There are 2 spacers, which, I am not sure exactly how they fit. Another issue that I have is that the door handle doesn't sit into the notch in the side of the door.
Any advice or help would be appreciated.

The roll pin broke in the door handle assembly of my Hearthstone heritage model 8091 pellet stove. After replacing the roll pin, I'm having trouble re-attaching the door handle assembly. I have tried to assemble it but when I finished, the door did not close completely and the handle is loose. There are 2 spacers, which, I am not sure exactly how they fit. Another issue that I have is that the door handle doesn't sit into the notch in the side of the door.
Any advice or help would be appreciated.

upload_2017-4-23_18-2-47.png

upload_2017-4-23_18-4-58.png

Looks straight forward. Not sure why you are having an issue.

This diagram is NOT for a Hearthstone heritage model 8091 pellet stove. The door handle for my stove fits into a notch on the side of the door, but I am unable to get it to fit correctly.

Sorry, I'm not too sure where I got that pic from. However, is the one below your door and assembly?

upload_2017-4-26_11-59-12.png

Yes this is tbe diagram... can anyone tell me how the door assembly properly sits or fits into the notch which is inthe side of the door? Thanks for the help.

Yes this is tbe diagram... can anyone tell me how the door assembly properly sits or fits into the notch which is inthe side of the door? Thanks for the help.

Perhaps you could upload a picture or two to show what you are having issues with. You may get more responses to help you with your issue.