Drolet-45 High temp alarm..shuts off on 3 setting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fixed. went up to camp put everything together and punched in the code. glad I didn't stay overnite. registered -30 this morning.

Yes. I do have 2 of the snap disks. I must have an older one. I have reset them many times with same results. Which one is causing you issue?

How did he tell you to bypass it?
I didn't have to by pass it but if u need to its pretty simple when u look at it. in the hopper theres a flanged plate that's held by screws. underneath is where the othe snap disk is. the newer 45's im not sure which snap disc they eliminated. top of auger or bottom? when I go back to camp overnite ill put it to the test to see if I get the same problem u r having.

Status
Not open for further replies.